Старый 24.10.2020, 09:44   #1
Molianalex
Пользователь

Благодарности: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

Обратиться по нику
Цитата выделенного
По умолчанию I feel like pieces have improved up to the game has regressed

Dude minigames would save the acbells show 100%, or being able to interact with items in a more enjoyable manner (maybe zoom up on the item and let you play with it idk). And also to designate a set of items as a larger whole thing ( such as the football goals)

I am curious about just how fleshing out villagers would work. Given that there is so many it might be tough to create them unique without a ton of work. I have always just viewed them as a distinctive class of decorations in my town/island.

I have thought for some time that they want two dialogue"sets" per villager: one for their character, and another for their species. That way they could still have a reasonable amount of work in development while devoting some more variety into their villagers

Yeah I really do understand the lack of development in front there are more than 400 villagers now. Expecting each person to be wholey unique could be foolish.

While it would be hard to make cuts without a person losing a favorite, I would believe if they trimmed the roster so as to make every more unique or include more varietyIt appears to be the first thing that every villager says every day, which hides all of the actually (semi) particular conversation they have 2 or 3 interactions down.

I like the sport but besides some adjustments, I believe the gameloop is becoming less energetic. I recall speaking to villagers and them having me do chores and stuff for them. They give me repetitive lines.

I feel like pieces have improved up to the game has regressed.

I am 130 hours in btw.

I am best friends with Apple and Aurora (got their pictures). In all honesty, I can not recall them asking many favors. The only ones that I get would be the occasional"can you deliver this apology to someone" stuff. I recall in the buy Animal Crossing Items past it was a lot more regular.

В Минюст Цитата Спасибо

Быстрый ответ

Опции темы