Старый 24.10.2020, 09:48   #1
Molianalex
Пользователь

Благодарности: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

Обратиться по нику
Цитата выделенного
По умолчанию Though I wasn't trying to describe agility shortcuts

In a feeling, Taverley was nice because it was calm, and that made it feel like the sort of RS gold place where druids might hang out. It gave Burthorpe a reason, as it were, because they fought to protect that area. The woods between them nicely illustrated a genuine difference between the 2 towns, and an honest shift in momentum.

Though I wasn't trying to describe agility shortcuts, I can see why it sounded like it. What I meant was that the particularly artificial blockades seemed absurd. The long fences stretching around the desert are all that divides sand out of bud. It does not make sense, it seems silly, and all of our players can climb over it in two shakes of a lamb's tail. If agility menus were redefined so that they were not connected to certain places but instead were specific actions (e.g. level 50, learn how to climb all cliffs, level 80, learn to climb ice with two or three pickaxes) then these boundaries are more logical.

Yeah, I really don't enjoy what they have performed with Burthorpe and Taverly. There's no distinction between both now, and it feels overly packed without the sense of payoff. I don't mind having a plaza with some stuff, like having a market in Burthorpe plus a church (or perhaps a cathedral if we wanted it for a city...), but we certainly need more space between Taverly and Burthorpe.

I don't enjoy seeing all the trolls in Taverly. I don't like how silly they've made it and how low levelled the trolls are. I want Burthorpe to feel as a gritty army city shielding the principality's lands from the trolls. It does not feel really militant anymore, and before the update it didn't feel as a town or a town. I agree about the boundaries, though Jagex are making the transition to desert somewhat smoother. Even when I started I found it really strange. Additionally, it'd be wonderful if we had more rivers and so on together with the kayak transportation system. If we made the map larger it'd certainly be useful.

Karamja in general could use an update. South of Brimhaven it resembles a major square, not very realistic looking. I never did Legends' Quest before losing membership, but the Kharazi jungle seems like it may be traveled from north to south in ten minutes. Over the Summer, I needed to see a book set in England during the middle ages (approximately 1150). To get from city to town, the figures needed to buy RuneScape gold walk . The majority of the time has been spent walking through lawless woods, in which there was constant danger of attacks from bandits, outlaws, and so on.

В Минюст Цитата Спасибо

Быстрый ответ

Опции темы