Старый 04.02.2021, 05:24   #1
Smarthuiyuan
Пользователь

Благодарности: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

Обратиться по нику
Цитата выделенного
По умолчанию The first game in any game

Mining Rune is certainly the best money making method in F2P but that I high Mining level is required (85), Adamant/Mithril are fine too but slow so that your very best option is going to be Coal or Iron, there's not much to OSRS gold say about Woodcutting because Yews are the sole trees worth cutting money but sadly most (if not all) Yews trees are packed with robots, Fishing Lobsters isn't really great cash anymore but it's decent and Swordfish are better but slow (and also you receive a lot of Tuna). Runecrafting you will need level 50 to play the minigame GOP and when you win you receive tokens you should use to buy Water talismans.

Okay. I've got an income of approximately 300k per week. I'd like to understand which would get me money in the lowest level. Like which one would start me obtaining money the quickest. I understand mining rune is the best but that's long term. Mining will get you a steady flow of income from very early on. If you really hate repeatedly clicking on rocks that never appear to change colors (such as me), fishing lobbies is always an alternative.

That has a small fishing net, a fly fishing rod, and 3k (something like this?) Feathers, you could snatch up 40 fishing in a couple hours. Mining and fishing are fairly close for non level income, but I would go with fishing. The popularity of bots on RS has exploded ever since FT+W, plus they'll be stealing your iron stones like there is no tomorrow. Then, once you're busy pulling out your hair and spam clicking a stone, they won't even be at the pc. At least your potential money can not be stolen when you are fishing. Do not mean to turn into Buy RS gold an essay, but I believed it was essential to point out the downfall of F2P exploration. Hope I've helped you make a choice.

В Минюст Цитата Спасибо

Метки
buy rs gold

Быстрый ответ

Опции темы