Старый 15.09.2021, 11:24   #1
MMOgrfy
Заблокированный пользователь

Благодарности: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

Обратиться по нику
Цитата выделенного
По умолчанию The next generation of NBA 2K is on the way

NBA 2K21 will be released on consoles of Nba 2k22 Mt the future. It is as close to a Game 7 experience as any video game can be. The players have the chance to silence many of their critics, or they could slide and become meme'd into the dust like they were for each game since the release of 2K18. The chance of error is very small, however the possibilities for success are huge so I'm nervous and excited and eager to experience it for the first time.

2k has finally dropped an element of gameplay that the release is nearly at hand and the first thing that we are given right from the beginning is the "lightning rapid loading times". The first time I read that they were describing it as "lightning quick" I was a bit frightened because I thought they were making themselves vulnerable to disappointment however, it actually... really quick?

Then we saw New Orleans Pelican Zion Williamson and Golden State Warrior Stephen Curry on the "play now" screen to watching Curry prepare for his upcoming match with just a few swipes of the eyelids. Previously, 2KTV would show a video prior to the beginning of games. And as the show was a bit annoying however, they showed some intriguing clips occasionally. Then again, they're not the only ones.

Once being taken inside the arena, there were plenty of events going on behind us, such as the pre-game show, security walking around surveying the fans, and of course, the players warming up. We were greeted with the same familiar, yet fresh voice. Brian Anderson, from TNT.

Anderson will make his television debut alongside Grant Hill, Allie LaForce as well as a sideline reporter. They won't be the only crew to be present, as Kevin Harlan, Greg Anthony and David Aldridge all will be making their way back And it appears that the game will give you a random crew. I'm not aware of anyone who is unhappy about Harlan, Anthony or Aldridge and you'll never fail to buy mt nba 2k22 find fresh voices that go with them.

В Минюст Цитата Спасибо

Быстрый ответ

Опции темы